Tips for achieving Contemporary style in your home:
- SLEEK – clean lines and smooth surfaces with a softened shape or form and little or no adornment.
- UP TO DATE – appliances, benchtops and cabinetry are current and on trend.
- LOTS OF LIGHT – gloss surfaces, glass splashbacks, light coloured woods eg.maple & birch, frosted or clear glass and stainless steel, copper and chrome.
- NEUTRALS – neutral tone-on-tone colour palettes that feature whites and taupes with bold colour accents.
Albedor’s door designs suited to Contemporary style are...
- Holly, Kacey and all flat door profiles in satin, gloss and organic finishes.
- Finger pull rails for handleless doors and drawers.
- Wine rack system.