Tips for achieving the French Provincial style in your home:
- TRADITIONAL – use classic profiles that have old world charm with a warm country feel.
- ORNATE – Go for it with decorative mouldings, flutes, corbels and kickers.
- ELEGANT – more elegant than rustic. Try mantel style concealed rangehoods, framed glass doors and classic wrought iron features.
- WARM TONES – rich cream or off white cabinetry, rustic tiled splashbacks, natural stone benchtops and warm timber flooring.
Albedor’s door designs suited to Provincial Style are...
- & with or without bolection mould in plain finishes.
- with bolection mould in satin, matt or plain finishes.
- in plain or matt finishes.
- & (Raw) for painted finish.