Quality finishes for kitchens, bathrooms and joinery
Tips for achieving the Transitional Style in your home:
- MARRIAGE OF STYLES – combining the best of traditional and contemporary design styles.
- SIMPLICITY – simple and sophisticated cabinetry in traditional profiles with square or rounded lines and a definite lack of ornamentation and decoration.
- BALANCE & HARMONY – this look balances both masculine and feminine design attributes for a comfortable, contemporary style.
- LACK OF COLOUR – relies on a lack of colour to evoke a clean, serene atmosphere. Whites and browns, taupes & neutrals are the colours of a transitional space.
Albedor’s door designs suited to the Transitional Style are...
- , , and in plain, matt, satin or gloss finishes.
- Roller doors in plain, matt, satin or gloss finishes.