Quality finishes for kitchens, bathrooms and joinery
Albedor’s Thermo formed Doors are available in a selection of plain or intricately routed door designs and are finished in a wide range of decorative films including Plain, Matt, Satin, Gloss and other Exotic finishes. Our thermo formed doors are manufactured to the highest quality using a thermoforming process that results in a door with a seamless edge and a durable long lasting surface. The reverse side of our thermo formed doors have a White Melamine finish to compliment the white internals of the cabinetry. Thermo formed doors are supplied complete, finished and ready to hang by your installer.
- Durable and practical in the kitchen environment and other interior applications.
- Easy to clean.
- Seamless edges.
- Foils/Finishes used are a PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) thermoplastic of varying thicknesses.
- Substrate is E0 18mm MR MDF (Moisture Resistant Medium Density Fibreboard) with a white melamine back.
- Low VOC Certification. (Low Volatile Organic Compounds emissions).
- Nominal 18mm thickness plus foil/finish thickness (18.3-18.7mm). Other thicknesses can be manufactured on enquiry.
- Manufactured in Victoria.
- 7 Year warranty.
|View Thermo Formed Colours and Finishes >|